Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Dr. J.H. Hall

This house was located on the northeast corner of College and West Washington Streets in Newnan. It was the home of Judge John Ray from 1838 to 1868, when it was sold to Dr. J.H. Hall. Another view of this house may be seen in the "Centennial…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2