Old Calhoun Home, Newnan
The home of Dr. A.B. Calhoun on Greenville Street was built in the 1850s. It was constructed of brick handmade by slaves. The home was being demolished in 1955 to make way for the Greenville Street Shopping Center.
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.
Still Image Item Type Metadata