CENTRAL OF GEORGIA RAILROAD PARK
Central of Georgia Railroad Park
This view of the Central of Georgia Railroad Park in Newnan is from about 1918. The park was located on Savannah Street next to the present Newnan-Coweta Chamber of Commerce building.
Mrs. W.L. Wright, Sr.
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.
Still Image Item Type Metadata