THE T.G. FARMER AND SONS
T.G. Farmer and Sons General Merchandise Store
The T.G. Farmer and Sons General Merchandise Store was the original occupant of the building at 15 Jefferson St., at the corner of Madison Street, that now houses the Newnan Times-Herald offices. The building dates from 1914, and the T.G. Farmer sign remains at the top front of the Jefferson Street side. This photo fro mthe 1920s, shows the interior of the store with its goods - such as the harness equipment hanging on the upper walls, bags of "hog shorts: or feed at front right and, on the shelves at right, buckets of salt fish. From left are C.W. Farmer Sr., Hugh A. Farmer Sr, T.G. Farmer, C.E. Hamilton, J.J. Farmer Sr. and M.C. Farmer Sr.
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.
Still Image Item Type Metadata