The white, wooden building of the Sargent School was built in 1918 and consisted of six rooms and a stage Farmers' High School and the first Sargent School were consolidated to form this school.
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.
Still Image Item Type Metadata