THE NEWNAN FIRE DEPARTMENT

Dublin Core

Title

THE NEWNAN FIRE DEPARTMENT

Subject

Newnan Fire Department, 1920s

Description

The Newnan Fire Department of the 1920s is shown in this scene in front of the old fire house on LaGrange Street. Notice the Modern motorized vehicles along with the horse-drawn wagon. The building was sold to Barron's video and appliances after the new fire station was built beside the Newnan Municipal Building in 1978 and 79.

Source

MRs. W.L. Wright, Sr.

Publisher

Newnan Times-Herald

Date

c. 1920

Contributor

Robert Alexander

Rights

Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.

Identifier

CCR 1987.07.16

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Files

87.07.16.jpg
Date Added
December 1, 2016
Collection
Coweta County Remembered
Item Type
Still Image
Tags
,
Citation
“THE NEWNAN FIRE DEPARTMENT,” Newnan-Coweta History Center, accessed July 23, 2024, https://newnancowetahistoricalsociety.omeka.net/items/show/230.