THE STRICKLAND MARKET
The Strickland Market
This is a view of the Strickland Market at 17 East Broad Street in Newnan as it appeared on August 8, 1937. Earl Strickland, now retired, ran the store for 38 years. Behind the counter in the old view of the store are, from left, Earl Strickland, James Eason and Roy Dingler.
August 8, 1937
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.
Still Image Item Type Metadata