COWETA VETERANS CLUB

Dublin Core

Title

COWETA VETERANS CLUB

Subject

Coweta Veterans Club

Description

This scene was photographed at the unveiling of the bronze plaque at the Coweta Veterans Club on April 25, 1950. The youngsters helping with the ceremony are Paul W. Stubbs, left, and Christine Payton Burnette, right. They were the two youngest children of World Ware II veterans at the time. Alvan Harper is standing at left, and Raiford Storey is at right. The photo is provided by Mrs. Elsie Crawford Stubbs Kempson, mother of Paul W. Stubbs.

Publisher

Newnan Times-Herald

Date

April 25, 1950

Contributor

Elsie Crawford Stubbs Kempson

Rights

Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.

Identifier

CCR 1988.02.11

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Files

88.02.11.jpg
Date Added
December 3, 2016
Collection
Coweta County Remembered
Item Type
Still Image
Tags
, ,
Citation
“COWETA VETERANS CLUB,” Newnan-Coweta History Center, accessed July 23, 2024, https://newnancowetahistoricalsociety.omeka.net/items/show/286.