The Old Courthouse, Newnan, Georgia
Court House. Civil War. Downtown. Newnan, GA.
This old courthouse was built in 1829 by Captain William Hitchcock. The clock tower was added while A.J. Lyndon was in office in the 1880's. Notice the well in the center foreground.
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society.
Still Image Item Type Metadata