Post Office, Newnan, Georgia
The contract for the old Newnan Post Office was awarded to Algernon Blair of Montgomery, Alabama, for a sum of $47,868.92. The building was constructed on the southeast corner of Greenville and Spring Street and completed in July of 1911. This building was used until 1967, when it was demolished.
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.
Still Image Item Type Metadata