This house was located on the northeast corner of College and West Washington Streets in Newnan. It was the home of Judge John Ray from 1838 to 1868, when it was sold to Dr. J.H. Hall. Another view of this house may be seen in the "Centennial Magazine" published by the Newnan Times-Herald in December, 1965.
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.
Still Image Item Type Metadata