Back View of C&S Bank Construction, 1956
Taken during construction of new bank branch
Black and white photograph from the back of the new C&S Bank location on the corner of Greenville Street and Spring Street in downtown Newnan. Photo was taken by Norman Studios on April 11, 1956
C&S Bank of Newnan
The Newnan-Coweta Historical Society
April 11, 1956
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Licensing agreement may be required.